Complete Your Registration And Join The Class

Your Registration is 70% Done. Complete the remaining 30% below:
70%

Hi,

This is to acknowledge that you have successfully started registration for Vasaskills Tutorials. Kindly complete your registration below and join the class.

WhatsApp Class

If you have chosen the WhatsApp Class, kindly complete your registration by making payment to enable you have access to the WhatsApp Class Group For Your Course. 

You can pay with Verve Card, Mastercard and Visa Card via Paystack Secure Platform. When you successfully make payment, you will be automatically redirected to a page that contains WhatsApp Group Links For You To Join The Group for your Course.

Alternatively, if you prefer bank transfer kindly call 08148964735 or 08086912162 for the account details. Immediately your payment is confirmed, you will be added to the Group for WhatsApp Class.

Zoom Class

If you have chosen the Zoom Class, kindly complete your registration by making payment to enable you have access to the Zoom ID and Password For Your Course. 

You can pay with Verve Card, Mastercard and Visa Card via Paystack Secure Platform. When you successfully make payment, you will be automatically redirected to a page that contains the Zoom ID and Password For You To Connect To The Zoom Class for your Course.

Alternatively, if you prefer bank transfer kindly call 08148964735 or 08086912162 for the account details. Immediately your payment is confirmed, the Zoom ID and Password will be sent to you to connect to the class

Physical Class

If you have chosen the Physical Class, kindly complete your registration by making payment to enable you attend classes. 

You can pay with Verve Card, Mastercard and Visa Card via Paystack Secure Platform. When you successfully make payment, you can start attending classes.